Senior Living in Coppell, Texas
Top zip codes in Coppell, TX: 75019
- Coppell scores significantly higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Coppell scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 10 hospitals within close range of the city, including Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital Llp, Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine, and Medical Center Of Lewisville.
- There are 206 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including 4 Seasons Senior Living, Lake Village Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Elmcroft of Vista Ridge.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 771 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (16% of residents).
- There are 114 golf courses in or around the city, including Riverchase Golf Club, Hackberry Creek Country Club, and Grapevine Municipal Golf Course -Mockingbird.
- There are 37 parks near the city center, including MacArthur Park, McInnish Park, and Rockledge Park.
- There are 240 churches in or near the city, including Coppell First Baptist Church, St Ann Catholic Church, and Riverside Church of Christ.
- There are 15 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 369 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 37 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 268 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.30% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.18% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $130,130, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $106,981, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $46,259, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.21%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Coppell receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Coppell has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Coppell has a dense population density of 2,346.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Coppell have a short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Coppell has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.93%.