Senior Living in Corinne, West Virginia
Top zip codes in Corinne, WV: 25826
- Corinne scores lower than the West Virginia average of 74.
- Corinne scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city (Wyoming Nursing and Rehabilitation Center and Mullens Manor)
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 28 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 15 golf courses in or around the city, including Twin Falls State Park, Cobb Course at Glade Springs Resort, The, and Clear Fork Valley Country Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Twin Falls State Park, Burning Rock Outdoor Adventure Park, and Pinnacle Creek ATV Campground.
- There are 11 churches in or near the city, including Dodson Gilbert C, First Church of God, and Arnold Lewis.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 6 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 0.77% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.51% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- West Virginia has an average state income tax of 4.11%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,834, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,988, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,615, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $38,550 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,595 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $34,320 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Corinne receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Corinne has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Corinne has an average population density of 1,396.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Corinne have a very short daily commute time.
- Corinne has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.