Senior Living in Corrales, New Mexico
Top zip codes in Corrales, NM: 87048
- Corrales scores significantly higher than the New Mexico average of 66.
- Corrales scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 12 hospitals within close range of the city, including Lovelace Westside Hospital, Healthsouth Rehab Center, and Lovelace Women\'s Hospital.
- There are 104 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Fairwinds - Rio Rancho, Brookdale Rio Rancho, and Harmony Residential Care, Inc. - Abundant Living.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 459 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (42% of residents).
- There are 19 golf courses in or around the city, including Sarazen/Muirhead Course at Chamisa Hills Country Club, Coronado Village Golf Course, and Paradise Hills Golf Club.
- There are 39 parks near the city center, including Shady Lakes, Great Outdoors Nursery, and Vista Hills Park.
- There are 233 churches in or near the city, including Texico Conference of Seventh, Corrales Seventh Day Adventist, and San Ysidro Church.
- There are 35 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 172 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 17 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 92 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.00% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.68% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.50%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Mexico has an average state income tax of 3.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $103,835, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $91,097, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $41,632, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,500 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,046 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,868 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,414 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.96%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Corrales receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Corrales has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- Corrales has an average population density of 807.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Corrales have a long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Corrales has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 96.27%.