Senior Living in Coudersport, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Coudersport, PA: 16915
- Coudersport scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Coudersport scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Charles Cole Memorial Hospital).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city (Cole Memorial Hospital and Sweden Valley Manor)
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (35% of residents).
- There are 7 golf courses in or around the city, including Coudersport Golf Club, Indian Echo Country Club, and Wellsville Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Potter County Family Campground, Patterson State Park, and Denton Hill State Park.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (Christian & Missionary Church and Seventh-Day Adventist Church).
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 8 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.95% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.48% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,713, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,210, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,017, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.91%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Coudersport receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Coudersport has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Coudersport has a very sparse population density of 24.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Coudersport have a very short daily commute time.
- Coudersport has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.98%.