Senior Living in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Cranberry Township, PA: 16066
- Cranberry Township scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Cranberry Township scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including St Francis Hospital Cranberry, Heritage Valley Sewickley, and Healthsouth Rehab Hospital.
- There are 61 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sherwood Oaks, Your Own Retirement, LLC, and Cranberry Place.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 211 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (20% of residents).
- There are 107 golf courses in or around the city, including Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, Venango Trail Golf Club, and Ambridge Country Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Cranberry Township Community Park, Three Rivers Paintball and Airsoft, and Misty Pines Dog Park.
- There are 112 churches in or near the city, including St Ferdinand\'s Church Rectory, Hope Evangelical Lutheran Chr, and Dutilh United Methodist Church.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 92 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 101 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $105,702, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $92,584, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $38,749, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.14%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cranberry Township receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Cranberry Township has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Cranberry Township has an average population density of 1,255.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cranberry Township have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Cranberry Township has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 97.41%.