Senior Living in Cranesville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Cranesville, PA: 16410
- Cranesville scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Cranesville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Pleasant Ridge Manor , Battles Village, and Edinboro Manor.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 40 golf courses in or around the city, including Over Lake Golf Course, Elk Valley Golf & Recreation, and Pleasure Golf Course.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Folly\'s End Campground, Pine Lane Campground, and Uncle John\'s Elk Creek Campground.
- There are 25 churches in or near the city, including Sts Cyril & Methodius Church, Girard Alliance Church, and St John\'s Banquet & Cnfrnc.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 21 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 11 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.83% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $57,558, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,620, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,742, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,620 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,755 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,286 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.10%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cranesville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Cranesville has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Cranesville has a very sparse population density of 82.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cranesville have an average daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Cranesville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.22%.