Senior Living in Crary, North Dakota
Top zip codes in Crary, ND: 58327
- Crary scores higher than the North Dakota average of 65.
- Crary scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Mercy Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Eventide Heartland, Good Samaritan Society - Lake Country Manor, and Good Samaritan Society - Devils Lake.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 20 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There is 1 golf course in or around the city (Devils Lake Town & Country Club).
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Haybale Heights Campground and Resort, RV Park, and Rose Lake National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 5 churches in or near the city, including Bethel Evangelical Free Church, Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, and United Methodist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are no grocery stores within city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.25% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- North Dakota has an average state income tax of 1.04%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,663, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,125, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,004, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,682 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $105,704 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,609 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $68,640 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.21%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Crary receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Crary has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Crary has a very sparse population density of 2.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Crary have an average daily commute time.
- Crary has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.77%.