Senior Living in Crawford, Georgia
Top zip codes in Crawford, GA: 30630
- Crawford scores higher than the Georgia average of 72.
- Crawford scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Quiet Oaks Health Care Center, Avery Place, and The Hampton House.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 16 golf courses in or around the city, including Sunrise Golf Course, Green Hills Country Club, and University of Georgia Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Watson Mill Bridge State Park, Wiggley Field, and Satterfield Park.
- There are 16 churches in or near the city, including Bread of Life Worship Center, Winterville Methodist Church, and Winterville First Baptist Chr.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 16 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.88% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.63% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,013, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,267, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $18,832, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,800 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $65,700 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.33%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 4% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Crawford receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Crawford has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Crawford has a very sparse population density of 67.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Crawford have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Crawford has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 76.86%.