Senior Living in Creedmoor, North Carolina
Top zip codes in Creedmoor, NC: 27522
- Creedmoor scores lower than the North Carolina average of 72.
- Creedmoor scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including John Umstead Hospital, North Carolina Specialty Hospital, and Durham Regional Hospital.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Peak Resources - Treyburn, Franklin Manor, and Optimal Living Center.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 74 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 46 golf courses in or around the city, including South Granville Country Club, Falls Village, and Lakeshore Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Falls Lake State Recreation Area, Holly Point, and Camp Kanata Barn.
- There are 20 churches in or near the city, including Agape Worship Center, Bible Baptist Church, and Braggtown Baptist Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 18 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.77% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- North Carolina has an average state income tax of 4.89%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,192, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,083, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,439, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,000 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $67,525 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $12,025 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $38,896 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.59%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Creedmoor receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Creedmoor has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Creedmoor has a sparse population density of 170.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Creedmoor have an average daily commute time.
- Creedmoor has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.19%.