Senior Living in Creekside, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Creekside, PA: 15732
- Creekside scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Creekside scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Indiana Regional Medical Center).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Scenery Hill Manor, Moorehead Place, and Margaret Manor LLC.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 43 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 32 golf courses in or around the city, including Meadow Lane Golf Course, Indiana VFW Country Club, and Indiana Country Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Silver Canoe Campground and Indiana Ice Center).
- There is 1 church in or near the city (First Church of God).
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 21 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 16 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.00% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.51% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $57,525, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $49,091, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,122, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.97%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Creekside receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Creekside has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Creekside has a very sparse population density of 56.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Creekside have a very long daily commute time.
- Creekside has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.45%.