Senior Living in Creighton, Missouri
Top zip codes in Creighton, MO: 64739
- Creighton scores lower than the Missouri average of 72.
- Creighton scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There is 1 senior living facility in close proximity to the city (Holden Manor Care Center).
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There is 1 pharmacy within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 9 golf courses in or around the city, including Twin Pines Country Club, Blackberry Trails Golf Course, and Country Creek Golf Club -Rock.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Settle\'s Ford Conservation Area, Urich Access, and Urich Conservation Area.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (First Baptist Church and New Covenant Fellowship).
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.32% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.03% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,044, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $54,844, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,934, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,770 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $59,860 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.34%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Creighton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Creighton has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Creighton has a very sparse population density of 19.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Creighton have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Creighton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.51%.