Senior Living in Creola, Ohio
Top zip codes in Creola, OH: 45622
- Creola scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Creola scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Hocking Valley Community Hospital and Hocking Valley Comm Hospital).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Arcadia Acres Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Maple Hills Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, and Logan Health Care.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 17 golf courses in or around the city, including Brass Ring Golf Club, Windy Hills Golf Course, and Hide-A-Way Hills Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Top O\' Caves, The Hocking Hills, and Logan / Hocking Hills KOA.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (First Church of Christ and Frazier Frank J).
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.25% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.01% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $65,443, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $72,679, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,446, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.13%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Creola receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Creola has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Creola has a very sparse population density of 22.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Creola have a very long daily commute time.
- Creola has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 78.71%.