Senior Living in Crescent, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Crescent, PA: 15046
- Crescent scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Crescent scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 8 hospitals within close range of the city, including Heritage Valley Sewickley, Healthsouth Rehab Hospital, and Aliquippa Community Hospital.
- There are 58 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Elderly Unit of Supportive Service, West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Masonic Village at Sewickley.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 296 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 114 golf courses in or around the city, including Ambridge Country Club, Montour Heights Country Club, and Bon Air Golf Course.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including Old Economy Village, Leopold Lake Park, and Misty Pines Dog Park.
- There are 160 churches in or near the city, including St Peter & Paul Ukrainian Ctlc, St John\'s Lutheran Church, and Good Samaritan Church.
- There are 19 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 124 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 8 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 113 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $71,122, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,329, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $29,323, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.47%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Crescent receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Crescent has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Crescent has an average population density of 1,258.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Crescent have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Crescent has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.72%.