Senior Living in Crestline, California
Top zip codes in Crestline, CA: 92325
- Crestline scores higher than the California average of 71.
- Crestline scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Mountains Community Hospital, St Bernardine Medical Center, and Community Hospital Of San Bernardino.
- There are 98 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Hillcrest Nursing Home, Shandin Hills Behavior Therapy Center, and Arrowhead Home.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 178 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 48 golf courses in or around the city, including Lake Arrowhead Country Club, Shandin Hills Golf Club, and Arrowhead Country Club.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Silverwood Lake State Recreation Area, Glen Helen Regional Park, and Heaps Peak Arboretum.
- There are 76 churches in or near the city, including Muscoy Church of Christ, Assumption Church, and Calvary Chapel-Lake Arrowhead.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 149 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 44 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.87% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.63% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,026, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,811, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,060, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $97,638 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,760 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,620 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.51%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Crestline receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Crestline has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Crestline has an average population density of 930.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Crestline have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Crestline has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.79%.