Senior Living in Creswell, Oregon
Top zip codes in Creswell, OR: 97426
- Creswell scores higher than the Oregon average of 67.
- Creswell scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including Mckenzie-willamette Medical Center, Sacred Heart Medical Center - Riverbend, and Serenity Lane.
- There are 60 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Creswell Health and Rehabilitation Center, Kilwien, and Lane Senior Living.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 125 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 12 golf courses in or around the city, including Emerald Valley Golf Club, Laurelwood Golf Course, and Oakway Golf Course.
- There are 21 parks near the city center, including Cascades Raptor Center, Spencer Butte Park, and Deerwood RV Park.
- There are 53 churches in or near the city, including Ag-creswell Christian Center, New Hope Baptist Church, and Church of Jesus Christ of Lds.
- There are 15 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 92 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 11 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 33 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.86% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Oregon has an average state income tax of 7.15%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,961, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,143, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,228, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,380 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $105,120 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $27,300 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.98%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Creswell receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Creswell has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Creswell has a sparse population density of 120.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Creswell have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Creswell has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.69%.