Senior Living in Crowley, Texas
Top zip codes in Crowley, TX: 76036
- Crowley scores significantly higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Crowley scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 8 hospitals within close range of the city, including Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest F, Usmd Hospital At Fort Worth Lp, and All Saints Hospital-cityview.
- There are 90 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Anchor Way Senior Care, St. John\'s Residential Care , and St. Francis Village.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 272 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (20% of residents).
- There are 64 golf courses in or around the city, including Mira Vista Golf Club, Pecan Valley Municipal Golf Course -River, and Benbrook 3 Par.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Bicentennial Park, Patricia LeBlanc Park, and Laurel Land Memorial Park.
- There are 156 churches in or near the city, including Deer Creek Community Fllwshp, First Baptist Church-Crowley, and Crowley First United Methodist.
- There are 27 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 144 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 8 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 80 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.34% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.37% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $74,136, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $62,844, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,444, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.95%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Crowley receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Crowley has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Crowley has a sparse population density of 486.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Crowley have a long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Crowley has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.98%.