Senior Living in Cuba City, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Cuba City, WI: 53807
- Cuba City scores significantly higher than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Cuba City scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Southwest Health Center Inc and Southwest Health Center).
- There are 28 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Epione Pavilion, St. Dominic Villa, and Sienna Crest Assisted Living, Inc. - Platteville.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 24 golf courses in or around the city, including Cole Acres Golf Course, Birchwood Golf Course, and Platteville Golf & Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Rustic Barn Campground & RV Park, Riverview Park, and Dubuque Greyhound Park.
- There are 9 churches in or near the city, including Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, St Patrick\'s Rectory, and Apostles Lutheran Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 13 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.96% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.73% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,835, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,694, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,857, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $45,300 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,721 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,160 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.72%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cuba City receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cuba City has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Cuba City has a very sparse population density of 45.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cuba City have a short daily commute time.
- Cuba City has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.21%.