Senior Living in Cuddebackville, New York
Top zip codes in Cuddebackville, NY: 12729
- Cuddebackville scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- Cuddebackville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Bon Secours Community Hospital, Horton Medical Center, and Middletown Psychiatric Center.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Carlucci Home, St. Joseph\'s Place, and Highland Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 53 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 53 golf courses in or around the city, including Par 3 Course at Eddy Farm Hotel & Resort, Port Jervis Country Club, and Forestburgh Country Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Deerpark / New York City NW KOA, Korn\'s Shawangunk Kill Campground, and Holiday Mountain Ski Area.
- There are 27 churches in or near the city, including Holy Name of Jesus Church, Otisville-Mt Hope Presbyterian, and St Mary\'s Catholic Church.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 51 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 26 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.50% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $50,962, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,344, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,550, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.14%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cuddebackville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Cuddebackville has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Cuddebackville has a very sparse population density of 84.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cuddebackville have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Cuddebackville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 77.75%.