Senior Living in Curryville, Missouri
Top zip codes in Curryville, MO: 63339
- Curryville scores lower than the Missouri average of 72.
- Curryville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Countryside Manor, Tri-County Care Center, and Country View Nursing Facility.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 11 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 10 golf courses in or around the city, including Vandalia Country Club, Pike County Country Club, and Montgomery County Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Cancer Memorial Park and Cozy C RV Campground,LLC).
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including First Assembly of God, Apostolic Pentecostal Church, and Adiel Baptist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.42% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.75% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,676, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,638, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,740, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.21%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Curryville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Curryville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Curryville has a very sparse population density of 13.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Curryville have an average daily commute time.
- Curryville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 66.08%.