Senior Living in Cutler, Ohio
Top zip codes in Cutler, OH: 45724
- Cutler scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Cutler scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Arcadia Valley Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, Love and Care Personal Care Home, and Wyngate Personal Homecare.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 17 golf courses in or around the city, including Oxbow Golf & Country Club, Shawnee Golf Course, and Minibel Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Gifford State Forest, Big Bottom State Memorial Park, and Blennerhassett Island.
- There are 11 churches in or near the city, including Decatur Chapel Church, Porterfield Baptist Church, and Chesterhill Church of Christ.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 8 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.94% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,700, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,617, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,644, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.01%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cutler receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Cutler has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Cutler has a very sparse population density of 32.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cutler have a very long daily commute time.
- Cutler has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 81.38%.