Senior Living in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Cuyahoga Falls scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Cuyahoga Falls scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 8 hospitals within close range of the city, including Edwin Shaw Rehabilitation Institute, Summa Western Reserve Hospital, and Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center.
- There are 102 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Cardinal Retirement Village, National Church Residences Bath Road, and Altercare of Cuyahoga Falls Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 450 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 159 golf courses in or around the city, including Brookledge Golf Club, Fox Den Golf Course, and Silver Lake Country Club.
- There are 16 parks near the city center, including Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, Meadow View Shelter - Munroe Falls Metro Park, and Stow Silver Springs Park.
- There are 302 churches in or near the city, including David\'s House, St Joseph Church of Cuyahoga, and Graham Road Baptist Church.
- There are 13 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 186 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 16 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 125 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.52% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,219, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,920, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,962, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,535 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,910 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,044 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.37%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cuyahoga Falls receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Cuyahoga Falls has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Cuyahoga Falls has a dense population density of 2,881.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cuyahoga Falls have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Cuyahoga Falls has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.53%.