Senior Living in Cyclone, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Cyclone, PA: 16726
- Cyclone scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Cyclone scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Kane Community Hospital, Kane Community Hospital, and Bradford Regional Medical Center.
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sena Kean Manor, Lakeview Senior Care and Living Center, and McKean County Redevelopment & Housing Authority.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 22 golf courses in or around the city, including Smethport Country Club, Kane Country Club, and Kane Country Club.
- There is 1 park near the city center (High Pines RV Park).
- There are 8 churches in or near the city, including New Beginnings A-G, Lutheran Home at Kane, and Morris Fk.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 8 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 10 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.71% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $61,512, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $62,321, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,819, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.71%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Cyclone receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Cyclone has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Cyclone has a very sparse population density of 21.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cyclone have a short daily commute time.
- Cyclone has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.23%.