Senior Living in Dacono, Colorado
Top zip codes in Dacono, CO: 80514
- Dacono scores higher than the Colorado average of 69.
- Dacono scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center Llc, Platte Valley Medical Center, and Platte Valley Medical Center.
- There are 47 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Ashley Manor Care Centers - Fort Lupton 1, Ashley Manor Care Centers - Fort Lupton 2, and Mountain View Gardens.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 210 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (20% of residents).
- There are 68 golf courses in or around the city, including Coyote Creek Golf Club, Vista Ridge Golf Club, and Ute Creek at Spring Valley.
- There are 14 parks near the city center, including A Lov-in Touch Pet Chalet and Spaw Inc, St. Vrain State Park, and Fort Lupton Recreation Department.
- There are 64 churches in or near the city, including St Theresa\'s Catholic Rectory, Assembly of God Church of Platteville, and St Williams Catholic Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 80 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 51 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.86% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.65% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.90%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Colorado has an average state income tax of 4.63%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,622, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,402, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,043, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $52,800 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $106,642 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,059 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.01%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Dacono receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Dacono has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Dacono has an average population density of 610.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Dacono have a very long daily commute time.
- Dacono has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 80.97%.