Senior Living in Dacula, Georgia
Top zip codes in Dacula, GA: 30019
- Dacula scores higher than the Georgia average of 72.
- Dacula scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Gwinnett Medical Center, Barrow Regional Medical Center, and Emory Eastside Medical Center.
- There are 94 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Rose of Sharon, Blossom PCH, and Maria\'s Warm Home.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 317 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (16% of residents).
- There are 77 golf courses in or around the city, including Hamilton Mill Golf Club, Trophy Club of Apalachee, The, and Collins Hill Golf Club.
- There are 18 parks near the city center, including Dacula Park, Freeman\'s Mill Park, and Little Mulberry Park.
- There are 199 churches in or near the city, including Ebenezer Baptist Church, Hamilton Mill Community Church, and First Baptist Church-Dacula.
- There are 20 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 153 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 9 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 32 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.55% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.00% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $93,021, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $83,404, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $29,819, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,720 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,665 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.95%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Dacula receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Dacula has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Dacula has an average population density of 873.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Dacula have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Dacula has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.75%.