Senior Living in Dalbo, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Dalbo, MN: 55017
- Dalbo scores higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Dalbo scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Cambridge Medical Center, Cambridge Medical Center, and Fairview Northland Regional Hospital.
- There are 18 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Signe and Olivias, LLC, Linda\'s Home For Elderly Adults, and Sterling Pointe.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 23 golf courses in or around the city, including Grandy Nine Golf Club, Purple Hawk Country Club, and Deer Meadows Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Springvale County Park and Riverside Park).
- There are 15 churches in or near the city, including Calvary Lutheran Church, Stanchfield Baptist Church, and Arc Retreat Center.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 5 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 13 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.85% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,218, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,000, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,951, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,810 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,451 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,628 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.83%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Dalbo receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Dalbo has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Dalbo has a very sparse population density of 23.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Dalbo have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Dalbo has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.90%.