Senior Living in Dale, Wisconsin
Top zip codes in Dale, WI: 54931
- Dale scores lower than the Wisconsin average of 71.
- Dale scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Theda Clark Med Ctr and New London Family Med Ctr).
- There are 52 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including BrotolocNorth Fox Valley Regional Office, Living Tree Estates, LLC, and Greenville Manor-A Place Of TLC.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 75 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 42 golf courses in or around the city, including Eagle Creek Golf Club, Grand View Golf Club, and Winchester Hill Golf Course.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including Hucklberry Acres Campgrounds, Mosquito Hill Nature Center, and Hortonville Bog State Natural Area.
- There are 34 churches in or near the city, including St Paul\'s Ev Lutheran Church, St Peter & Paul Chr-Ofc, and Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 42 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 32 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.13% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.81% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.88%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Wisconsin has an average state income tax of 4.35%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,505, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,548, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,472, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $52,200 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $102,018 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,120 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Dale receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Dale has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Dale has an average population density of 1,000.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Dale have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Dale has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.34%.