Senior Living in Danevang, Texas
Top zip codes in Danevang, TX: 77432
- Danevang scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Danevang scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (El Campo Memorial Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Czech Catholic Home For The Aged, Garden Villa Health Care Center, and Matagorda House Skilled Nursing Center.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 10 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 9 golf courses in or around the city, including El Campo Country Club, Ganado Golf, and Wharton Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Pincher\'s RV Park, Friendship Park, and Old Cotton Gin RV Park.
- There is 1 church in or near the city (First Church of God).
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 12 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.68% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.60% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's per capita income is $28,651, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,180 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $56,575 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $7,800 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,449 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Danevang receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Danevang has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Danevang has a very sparse population density of 6.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Danevang have a very short daily commute time.
- Danevang has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 45.76%.