Senior Living in Davis, Oklahoma
Top zip codes in Davis, OK: 73030
- Davis scores lower than the Oklahoma average of 74.
- Davis scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Arbuckle Memorial Hospital and Arbuckle Memorial Hospital).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Burford Manor, Callaway Nursing Home Inc., and Artesian Home.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a high property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 12 golf courses in or around the city, including Castle Rock Lakes & Golf, Sulphur Hills Golf Course, and Lakeview Golf Club.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Arbuckle Wilderness, Turner Falls Park, and Great Plains State Park.
- There are 6 churches in or near the city, including Arbuckle Wedding Chapel Murray, Assembly of God, and Assembly of God Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 9 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 0.75% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.44% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Oklahoma has an average state income tax of 4.10%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $49,756, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $41,974, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,741, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,200 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $55,115 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,341 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.80%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Davis receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Davis has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Davis has a very sparse population density of 23.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Davis have a short daily commute time.
- Davis has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.47%.