Senior Living in Dearborn, Missouri
Top zip codes in Dearborn, MO: 64439
- Dearborn scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Dearborn scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Golden Oaks, Gower Convalescent Center, and Bristol Manor of Weston.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 12 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 26 golf courses in or around the city, including Shiloh Springs Golf Club, Paradise Pointe Golf Complex -Posse, and Trails West Golf Course.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Belcher Branch Lake Conservation Area, Kendzora Conservation Area, and Comanche Acres Iris Garden.
- There are 16 churches in or near the city, including Dearborn Baptist Church, Camden Point Baptist Church, and Gower First Baptist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 5 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.15% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $57,752, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,173, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,831, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,770 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $59,860 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.45%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Dearborn receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Dearborn has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Dearborn has a very sparse population density of 30.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Dearborn have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Dearborn has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 96.06%.