Senior Living in Drummond, Oklahoma
Top zip codes in Drummond, OK: 73735
- Drummond scores higher than the Oklahoma average of 74.
- Drummond scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 15 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sterling House of Duncan, The Commons, and The Commons.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 29 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 8 golf courses in or around the city, including Meadowlake Golf Course, Oakwood Country Club, and Pheasant Run Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Trailblazer Field, Pioneer Telephone CO, and La Mesa Park.
- There are 21 churches in or near the city, including Ames Christian Church, Zion Lutheran Church, and Waukomis Christian Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 4 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 7 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.77% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Oklahoma has an average state income tax of 4.10%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $61,748, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $47,679, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,840, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,200 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $55,115 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,341 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.65%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Drummond receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Drummond has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Drummond has a very sparse population density of 19.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Drummond have an average daily commute time.
- Drummond has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.97%.