Senior Living in Eagle, Idaho
Top zip codes in Eagle, ID: 83616
- Eagle scores significantly higher than the Idaho average of 64.
- Eagle scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Treasure Valley Hospital and Bhc Intermountain Hospital).
- There are 87 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Paramount Health Care, Paramount Parks at Eagle, and Edgewood Spring Creek Eagle Island.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 237 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 21 golf courses in or around the city, including BanBury Golf Club, Eagle Hills Golf Course, and Quail Hollow Golf Club.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Shadow Valley Golf Course, Eagle Island State Park, and Reid Merrill Park.
- There are 141 churches in or near the city, including Hope Lutheran Church, Eagle United Methodist Church, and Church of the Nazarene.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 61 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 36 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.38% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.76% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.50%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Idaho has an average state income tax of 5.42%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $115,320, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $81,463, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $41,570, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $43,200 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $98,915 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $35,750 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.80%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Eagle receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Eagle has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Eagle has a sparse population density of 214.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Eagle have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Eagle has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.46%.