Senior Living in Earlville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Earlville, PA: 19519
- Earlville scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Earlville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Pottstown Memorial Med Center, St Joseph Medical Center, and Reading Hospital Medical Center.
- There are 62 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Keystone Villa at Douglassville, Hearthstone at Amity Personal Care Community, and Keystone Villa.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 198 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 116 golf courses in or around the city, including Red/White Course at Arrowhead Golf Course, Blackwood Golf Course, and Blue Course at Arrowhead Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site, Hickory Valley Golf Club, and St. Peter\'s Village Hiking / Horse Trails.
- There are 167 churches in or near the city, including Trinity Evangelical Cong Chr, St Josephs Hill Lutheran Chr, and St Columbkill\'s Church.
- There are 9 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 172 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 7 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 85 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.66% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.77% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's median household income is $34,688, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $13,345, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,600 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,795 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,649 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Earlville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Earlville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Earlville has an average population density of 870.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Earlville have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Earlville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.