Senior Living in East Greenville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in East Greenville, PA: 18041
- East Greenville scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- East Greenville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Grand View Hospital, St Luke\'s Quakertown Hospital, and Good Shepherd Rehab Hospital.
- There are 71 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Penn Assisted Care, Pennsburg Manor, and Still Waters Community.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 189 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 129 golf courses in or around the city, including Pennsburg Golf Course, Sweet Water Golf Course & Driving Range, and Upper Perk Golf Course.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Men-O-Lan Christian Camp and Retreat Center, Green Lane Park, and Hickory Valley Golf Club.
- There are 143 churches in or near the city, including New Goshenhoppen United Church, St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, and Palm Schwenkfelder Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 96 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 7 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 81 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $81,323, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $75,697, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $31,455, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.59%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- East Greenville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- East Greenville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- East Greenville has a sparse population density of 390.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of East Greenville have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- East Greenville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.75%.