Senior Living in Easton, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Easton, MN: 56025
- Easton scores significantly higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Easton scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (United Hospital District).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Shepherd\'s Inn, Parkview Care Center Wells, and Mapleton Community Home.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 12 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 15 golf courses in or around the city, including Wells Golf Club, Riverside Town & Country Club, and Minniowa Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Daly Park, Walnut Lake State Wildlife Management Area, and Green Giant Statue Park.
- There are 6 churches in or near the city, including Our Lady of Montana Carmel, Assembly of God Church, and River of Life Worship Center.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 4 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.59% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.89% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $74,028, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $57,969, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $30,332, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,336 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,710 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,097 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.21%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Easton receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Easton has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Easton has a very sparse population density of 10.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Easton have a short daily commute time.
- Easton has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.39%.