Senior Living in Easton, Missouri
Top zip codes in Easton, MO: 64443
- Easton scores significantly higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Easton scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Heartland Regional Medical Center and Nw Missouri Psych Rehab Center).
- There are 27 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Riverside Place, Meadowview Residential Care, and Abbey Woods Living & Rehab.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 66 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (37% of residents).
- There are 10 golf courses in or around the city, including Moila Country Club, Fairview Golf Course, and Golf Club Of St Saint Joseph, The.
- There are 17 parks near the city center, including Beacon RV Park, Youngdahl Urban Conservation Area, and Pigeon Hill Conservation Area.
- There are 54 churches in or near the city, including Frederick Blvd Baptist Church, Eastside Baptist Church, and Calvary Baptist Church.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 32 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 24 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.75% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.84% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $66,565, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,111, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,879, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.75%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Easton receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Easton has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Easton has a very sparse population density of 22.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Easton have a short daily commute time.
- Easton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.28%.