Senior Living in Ebervale, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Ebervale, PA: 18223
- Ebervale scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Ebervale scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Hazleton General Hospital, Hazleton-st Joseph Medical Ctr, and St Luke\'s Miners Memorial Hospital.
- There are 20 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Hazlewood Apartments, Corrigan House, and Conyngham Care Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 85 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (46% of residents).
- There are 45 golf courses in or around the city, including Eagle Rock Resort, Sand Springs Golf Course, and Edgewood in the Pines.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Sandy Valley Campground, Nescopeck State Park, and Moyers Grove Campground.
- There are 54 churches in or near the city, including St Gabriel\'s Church, St Peter\'s Episcopal Church, and Holy Trinity Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 45 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 32 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.02% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.40% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's median household income is $58,398, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,988, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,000 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $102,200 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,120 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,760 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Ebervale receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Ebervale has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Ebervale has a very sparse population density of 92.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Ebervale have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Ebervale has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.