Senior Living in Enon Valley, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Enon Valley, PA: 16120
- Enon Valley scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Enon Valley scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Ellwood City Hospital).
- There are 49 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Covington Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, American Health Care, and Masternick Memorial Health Care Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 107 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 91 golf courses in or around the city, including Grassy Lane Golf Club, Stonecrest Golf Course, and Del-Mar Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Crawford\'s Camping Park, White Thorn Lodge, and Terrace Lakes Campground.
- There are 62 churches in or near the city, including St John Lutheran Church, Grace Lutheran Church, and First Church of Christ.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 51 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 33 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.94% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,776, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $49,615, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,792, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.69%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Enon Valley receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Enon Valley has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Enon Valley has a very sparse population density of 74.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Enon Valley have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Enon Valley has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.16%.