Senior Living in Fairchance, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Fairchance, PA: 15436
- Fairchance scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Fairchance scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Uniontown Hospital).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Golden LivingCenter - Uniontown, Laurel Ridge Center, and Marquis Gardens Place.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 70 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 38 golf courses in or around the city, including Springdale Golf Club, Duck Hollow Golf Club, and Mount Summit Golf Course.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Laurel Caverns, Rich Farms Garden, and Fort Necessity National Battlefield.
- There are 42 churches in or near the city, including Fairchance Ch of Brethren, Sts Cyril & Methodius Church, and Karwatske Robert A.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 30 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 22 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.49% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $45,135, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $34,511, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $19,359, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.01%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Fairchance receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Fairchance has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Fairchance has a sparse population density of 391.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Fairchance have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Fairchance has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.72%.