Senior Living in Fairview, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Fairview, PA: 16415
- Fairview scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Fairview scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 7 hospitals within close range of the city, including Shriners Hosps For Children, Metro Health Center, and Saint Vincent Health Center.
- There are 31 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Manchester Commons, Fairview Manor, and Saint Mary\'s at Asbury Ridge.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 190 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (33% of residents).
- There are 37 golf courses in or around the city, including Beachwood Country Club, Erie Golf Club, and Kahkwa Club.
- There are 17 parks near the city center, including Presque Isle Passage RV Park & Cabin Rentals, Erie KOA, and Asbury Park.
- There are 88 churches in or near the city, including Holy Cross Church, Fairview United Methodist Chr, and Weis Library United Methodist.
- There are 13 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 73 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 48 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.83% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $94,882, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $68,741, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $33,420, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,620 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,755 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,286 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.72%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Fairview receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Fairview has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Fairview has a sparse population density of 376.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Fairview have a short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Fairview has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.35%.