Senior Living in Fenelton, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Fenelton, PA: 16034
- Fenelton scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Fenelton scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Butler Memorial Hospital, Butler Health System, and Veterans Affairs Med Center.
- There are 34 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Bendview Personal Care Home, Sugar Creek Rest, and Meadow Lake Manor-Sugar Creek.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 105 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 69 golf courses in or around the city, including St. Jude Golf Club, Conley Resort, and Hi Land Public Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Todd Nature Reserve and Brady\'s Bend).
- There are 56 churches in or near the city, including St John\'s Catholic Church, St Mary\'s of the Assumption, and St Joseph\'s Rc Church.
- There are 15 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 40 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 30 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $55,966, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,782, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,266, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.29%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Fenelton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Fenelton has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Fenelton has a sparse population density of 103.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Fenelton have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Fenelton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.40%.