Senior Living in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Top zip codes in Foxboro, MA: 02035
- Foxboro scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- Foxboro scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 9 hospitals within close range of the city, including New England Sinai Hospital, Norwood Hospital, A Caritas Family Hospital, and Medfield State Hospital.
- There are 108 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Doolittle Home, About Serenity Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, and The Village at Willow Crossings.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 394 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 163 golf courses in or around the city, including Foxborough Country Club, Sharon Country Club, and Spring Valley Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including F. Gilbert Hills State Forest, Mass Audubon\'s Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary, and Watson Pond State Park.
- There are 141 churches in or near the city, including Lutheran Church-Redeemer, St Mary Catholic Church, and St Mark\'s Episcopal Church.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 176 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 10 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 165 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.25%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Massachusetts has an average state income tax of 4.74%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $108,178, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $92,370, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $42,236, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.26%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Foxboro receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Foxboro has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Foxboro has an average population density of 849.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Foxboro have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Foxboro has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.66%.