Senior Living in Fredericktown, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Fredericktown, PA: 15333
- Fredericktown scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Fredericktown scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Brownsville General Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital, and Monongahela Valley Hospital.
- There are 25 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home, Center In The Woods Inc., and Flos Personal Care Home.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 76 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 63 golf courses in or around the city, including Nemacolin Country Club, Chippewa Golf Club, and Eighty Four Golf Course.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Wana B Park).
- There are 56 churches in or near the city, including First United Methodist Church, St Oliver Plunkett Parish, and Union Baptist Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 45 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 18 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,911, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $59,516, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,300, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.57%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Fredericktown receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Fredericktown has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Fredericktown has a sparse population density of 155.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Fredericktown have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Fredericktown has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.94%.