Senior Living in Fultonville, New York
Top zip codes in Fultonville, NY: 12072
- Fultonville scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- Fultonville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Pineview Commons, Wells Nursing Home, and River Ridge Living Center.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 11 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 36 golf courses in or around the city, including Antlers Country Club, Fox Run Golf Club, and Hales Mills Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Full-Tan Sun Club, George Landis Arboretum, and Hide A Way Camp Sites.
- There are 8 churches in or near the city, including Sacred Heart Rectory, Tribes Hill Presbyterian Chr, and St Cecilia Rectory.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 34 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 9 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.01% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.86% of property value, which is higher than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $74,681, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,000, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,746, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.87%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Fultonville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Fultonville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Fultonville has a very sparse population density of 60.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Fultonville have an average daily commute time.
- Fultonville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 82.95%.