Senior Living in Glendale Luke Afb, Arizona
Top zip codes in Glendale Luke Afb, AZ: 85309
- Glendale Luke Afb scores significantly higher than the Arizona average of 70.
- Glendale Luke Afb scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including U S Air Force Hospital Luke, West Valley Hospital, and Banner Estrella Medical Center.
- There are 241 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sun Health La Loma Care Center, A Paradise For Parents, and Home of Helping Hands Assisted Living.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.6, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 467 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (0% of residents).
- There are 103 golf courses in or around the city, including Falcon Dunes Golf Course, Country Meadows Golf Course, and Pueblo El Mirage RV Resort & Country Club.
- There are 38 parks near the city center, including Falcon Park, Goodyear Community Park, and Goodyear Recreation & Parks.
- There are 139 churches in or near the city, including Trinity Lutheran Church, Church at Litchfield Park, and Desert Springs Community Chr.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 169 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 12 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 57 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.59% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.15%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Arizona has an average state income tax of 2.59%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's per capita income is $17,969, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,000 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $81,213 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,890 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Glendale Luke Afb receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Glendale Luke Afb has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Glendale Luke Afb has a sparse population density of 432.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Glendale Luke Afb have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Glendale Luke Afb has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 81.67%.