Senior Living in Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Glenmoore, PA: 19343
- Glenmoore scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Glenmoore scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including St John Vianney Hospital, Coatesville Va Medical Center, and Brandywine Hospital.
- There are 59 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Colonial Woods Personal Care Home, St. Mary of Providence, and Geriatric Consultation and Services.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 251 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 140 golf courses in or around the city, including Stonewall, Downingtown Country Club, and Ingleside Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Springton Manor, Marsh Creek State Park, and St. Peter\'s Village Hiking / Horse Trails.
- There are 120 churches in or near the city, including Fairview Presbyterian Church, Forks of Brandywine Church, and Mintz Elsa H.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 82 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 112 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $127,939, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $112,266, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $42,045, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.63%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Glenmoore receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Glenmoore has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Glenmoore has a sparse population density of 300.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Glenmoore have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Glenmoore has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 94.49%.