Senior Living in Grantville, Georgia
Top zip codes in Grantville, GA: 30220
- Grantville scores lower than the Georgia average of 72.
- Grantville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Piedmont Newnan Hospital, Inc and Newnan Hospital).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Avalon Health and Rehabilitation, Newnan Health and Rehabilitation, and Benton House of Newnan.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (19% of residents).
- There are 29 golf courses in or around the city, including Newnan Country Club, Hogansville Golf Club, and Logo/Rock Garden Course at Orchard Hills Golf Course, The.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Flat Creek Campground).
- There are 24 churches in or near the city, including Grantville United Methodist, First Baptist Church, and Moreland Baptist Church.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 30 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.81% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,300, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,833, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,346, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,720 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,665 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.00%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Grantville receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Grantville has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Grantville has a sparse population density of 100.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Grantville have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Grantville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 80.60%.