Senior Living in Green Springs, Ohio
Top zip codes in Green Springs, OH: 44836
- Green Springs scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Green Springs scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 7 hospitals within close range of the city, including St Francis Health Care Centre, Mercy Tiffin Hospital, and Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin.
- There are 21 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Elmwood Healthcare Center and Specialty Hospital at The Springs, Elmwood Nursing Home, and Heritage Village of Clyde.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 76 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 35 golf courses in or around the city, including Sleepy Hollow Golf Club, Executive West Course at Green Hills Golf Course, and Clinton Heights Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Clinton Lake Camping, Hayes Presidential Center, and Young\'s RV Center.
- There are 4 churches in or near the city, including Church of Christ of Apostolic, Fremont Assembly of Christians, and Bellevue Assembly of God.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 29 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 26 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.26% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.11% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,641, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,741, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,225, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.95%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Green Springs receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Green Springs has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Green Springs has a very sparse population density of 75.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Green Springs have a short daily commute time.
- Green Springs has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.38%.