Senior Living in Greenbrier, Arkansas
Top zip codes in Greenbrier, AR: 72058
- Greenbrier scores lower than the Arkansas average of 69.
- Greenbrier scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Conway Regional Medical Center).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Greenbrier Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Heritage Living Center, and Village Park of Conway.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 87 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (21% of residents).
- There are 22 golf courses in or around the city, including Persimmon Ridge Golf Club, Centennial Valley Golf & Athletic Club, and Conway Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Woolly Hollow State Park, Conway Parks & Recreation, and Laurel Park.
- There are 54 churches in or near the city, including Immanuel Baptist Church, Bethlehem Baptist Church, and Bono Baptist Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 20 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 24 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.17% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.55% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.25%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Arkansas has an average state income tax of 4.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,714, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,150, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,701, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,960 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $72,635 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $40,726 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.73%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Greenbrier receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Greenbrier has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Greenbrier has a sparse population density of 101.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Greenbrier have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Greenbrier has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.57%.