Senior Living in Groveport, Ohio
Top zip codes in Groveport, OH: 43125
- Groveport scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Groveport scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 7 hospitals within close range of the city, including Diley Ridge Medical Center, Ohio State University Hospital, and Children\'s Hospital.
- There are 73 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Brookdale Lakeview Crossing, The Inn at Winchester Trail, and Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rehab Center, Inc..
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 427 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 83 golf courses in or around the city, including Landings at Rickenbacker, The, Homestead Springs Golf Course, and Willows, The.
- There are 16 parks near the city center, including Three Creeks Metro Park, Jackson Lake Park, and Blacklick Woods Metro Park.
- There are 225 churches in or near the city, including St Mary\'s Church Groveport, Groveport Zion Lutheran Church, and First Baptist Church-Groveport.
- There are 21 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 243 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 14 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 95 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.76% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $69,097, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $59,130, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $29,325, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,350 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $75,920 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,917 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.39%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Groveport receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Groveport has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Groveport has a sparse population density of 387.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Groveport have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Groveport has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.43%.