Senior Living in Hadley, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Hadley, PA: 16130
- Hadley scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Hadley scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Upmc Horizon).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Greystone Country Estates, St Paul Homes, and Saint Paul Homes.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (35% of residents).
- There are 53 golf courses in or around the city, including Greenville Country Club, Pine Hill Golf Course, and Hartstown Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Goddard Park VacationLand Campground, Maurice K Goddard State Park, and Farma Family Campground.
- There are 17 churches in or near the city, including Clarks Mills United Methodist, Verno Robert D, and St John\'s Lutheran Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 10 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $48,224, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $43,555, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,979, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.48%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Hadley receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Hadley has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Hadley has a very sparse population density of 65.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Hadley have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Hadley has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 84.78%.